Saturday, September 24, 2011

Are you Kidding me? Cellphone.ca drops

DomainReport.ca

I haven't participated in many TBR .ca drops in the last few weeks, but I do like to check the results.  I was doing that this morning and saw that cellphone.ca had dropped and was picked up by Jaz Domain Names Ltd.

I know that smartphones and superphones have been replacing cellphones, so they aren't as big a market as they used to be, but you would still think that cellphone.ca has enough value to be worth renewing.  Many people still refer to any mobile phone as a cellphone.

It would have been interesting if cellphone.ca had been caught by a registrar that auctions domain drops, because I would have liked to see the price it went for.

Another nice domain that dropped was cookinggames.ca

SportsForum.ca also dropped which was a nice one.

--------

3 comments:

  1. I picked up cookinggames and got a website up. Still uploading more games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own smartphones.me and looking for a $5K FIRM offer if you want in. You can find it on my site or SEDO. I feel it is a low asking looking at some recent .me auction sales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pick up on cookinggames, a really popular games term. I'd have bid for it in TBR if I knew about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!