Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Some nice .CA TBR domain drops

DomainReport.ca

I have been meaning to do a post about some of the nice .ca domain drops that have happened in the past week.  The drop on January 5 had some particularly good names in it.  Today's drop had much less quality in my opinion, but still some decent names.

For those who don't know, .ca domains drop once per week on Wednesday, and the drop list comes out a few days beforehand.

The ones I liked are the domains that have relevant keyword terms, or words that could easily be used by a business.  Some of them are just plain nice looking, or short!

From the Jan 5 drop:

been.ca
bigwhiterealestate.ca (Big White is a ski resort near Kelowna BC)
blew.ca
bookies.ca
cellphoneplan.ca
clientservices.ca

cloudweb.ca
commercialloan.ca
cookingforum.ca
creatives.ca
damp.ca
dams.ca

daze.ca
diameter.ca
directmailing.ca
dle.ca
drugscanada.ca
drogues.ca (drugs in french!)

feta.ca
feud.ca
flipflops.ca
handwash.ca
hemorrhoids.ca (correct spelling even!)
his.ca

hotrod.ca
internetdating.ca
kegs.ca
livingspace.ca (nice name for a home makeover tv show)
log.ca
mjr.ca

obsessive.ca
pokerroom.ca (the .com used to be a big poker site)
showboat.ca
slow.ca
sunhats.ca
virtualcity.ca

When I checked through last week's TBR list beforehand, I just searched based on keywords I normally like or go after.  I didn't read through the entire list like I sometimes do.  If I had, I'm sure I would have tried to get more of these domains, such as 'drogues' and 'directmailing'.  There are more I probably could have added to this list, like some nice LLL and short keywords, but you get the idea.

Today's drop (Jan 12) had a few good names in it:

acronyms.ca
charitable.ca
cybershop.ca
description.ca
dietpatch.ca
dnf.ca

freemaps.ca
freshmen.ca
hologram.ca (should have tried for this one)
invoicing.ca
organicfruits.ca
premiumcoffee.ca (I tried to get this one)

puppyfood.ca
saved.ca
sherri.ca
shootingrange.ca
spokane.ca
zora.ca (why not?)

This is only my opinion, I probably missed some gems that were in there.  I should probably go back to looking through the entire list beforehand like I used to do, so I don't miss any gems.

Did you get any .ca domain drops today or last week?


-----

2 comments:

  1. I got jobb.ca a few months back but had no idea what to do with it...

    I was just reading your other post about cellphone related domains and now it made me realized that maybe I should use this for the Blackberry Market..

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!