DomainReport.ca - DNForum.com is holding a live domain auction on December 11, 2008 at 6pm EST (3pm PST). If you are already a member there, check out the post located in the 'Platinum Lounge' section. If not a member, you can join at DNForum.com
Here are more details on the auction.
When: Thursday December 11, 2008 - 6:00PM EST (3pm PST)
Where: DNF Chat Room
1. Auction Type: Reserve and No Reserve Auction
2. One entry per member - Platinum and Exclusive members only
3. Payment is expected within 24 hours.
Information required for submission:
- Name(s), Registrar, Expiration date, Traffic
- Starting Price
- Payments: Escrow, Paypal, Moneybookers, etc...
- up to $100 - $5 minimum increment
- up to $999 - $20 minimum increment
- $1,000 and up - minimum $50 increment
- If you have a reserve auction - your starting price must be at least 25% of the reserve price
DNForum conducts the auction on behalf of members and is not responsible for the transaction after the auction. Members need to check for the ownership of the name as well as the payment from the buyer.
Do you have auctioneer talent? If so, they are looking for volunteers who are available at that time of day to help with the auction.
In my opinion it's a great time to hold an auction, because sellers can make some extra income before Christmas, and buyers can probably find some good prices from motivated sellers.
I've already submitted my domain to the auction: Fratire.com
For additional information, join or log in at DNForum.com and check out the post in the 'Platinum Lounge'.