Thursday, August 27, 2009

Two recent .CA sales

DomainReport.ca - It's still been fairly quiet out there in the .ca market, however with summer coming to an end we may see a pick up in activity once more people get back to work.

The .ca TBR has been as active as ever each week, but I have seen only two .ca sales reported outside TBR recently. These are:

accountingweb.ca - $1100

zoomzoom.ca - $1400


I used to read Frank Schilling's blog, sevenmile.com religiously, and always remember a post he made about good brandable domains. One type of domain he liked was the 'keyword web' type domain, such as PhotoWeb.com or TorontoWeb.ca. Seeing the sale of accountingweb.ca reminded me of that post. Myself, I own a few .ca's of this type, I especially like 'cityname web' domains. Another word that looks good in place of 'web' is 'plus'. I am also starting to see more .ca domains in use with the 'My' prefix, such as mypuppy.ca and mykitten.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!