Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 - Happy New Year from DomainReport.ca!

DomainReport.ca

It's less than five hours to the New Year on the West Coast, and less than two hours on the East Coast.  Before we start the family movie here, I wanted to wish everyone a safe and Happy New Years!  Thanks to all who check in to this blog from time to time, to the companies who advertise here, to the people who email me and post comments, and also to everyone in the domaining community.  I mainly write this blog for myself, but I try to post information that I'd also want to see.  I really wish I had time to post more than I do!

My domain wishes for the New Year are to see the domain industry continue to evolve, change, and get better.  It's an industry I enjoy working in, and I'm very optimistic that 2012 will be a good year for us all.

Thank goodness there is an industry like this that can be done full or part time from home, where you can pull up your sleeves and make of it what you want.  All the best to everyone in 2012!

-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!