DomainReport.ca - If you haven't read this already, here is a great interview with the founder of a company that has one of the best .ca portfolios in Canada.
His name is Peter Maxymych, and the interview was conducted by Jeff Behrendt at DomainBits.com.
It's always helpful to read the ideas and thoughts of people operating at a high level of domaining. Some of the domains owned by emall.ca include Loans.ca, Perfume.ca, Assurance.ca, and Noel.ca.
Some of the areas covered in the interview include:
- How Peter got into domaining
- Why he chose .ca domains
- The $2.5 million deal with Yellow Pages
- Peter's favorite .ca domains
- How many domains does emall.ca own?
- Peter's thoughts on the future of .ca domains
Link to the interview: